Al7amd lelah..al7amd lelah..
I had a great first day..
I started work today..Teaching english literature..
Let me tell you this first…why is it a big deal to me??!!
– It has been eight years since i teached..
– It has been eight years since i steped out of my comfort zone..home..where i learned after college..worked,on and off ,different things that can be done from home..
– Age..the average is..آ 21,22…andآ my collegues took a wild guess about my age and the farthest they got was 27…they drew a biiiiiiiig smile on my face:):)
Come on now..it’s nice to look younger…mesh tafaha..just nice:):);)آ آ
+ but what’s amazing :
– After the interview and the exam with the supervisorآ she had the impresion that i’m so experienced and qualified..even after i told her that i’m not that good..she was great with me..so i said to myself..wallahi heya adra!!!:):)
– The G.M..was amazing too..she even praised my ” unknown” qualifications..d’oh!!
– The owner of the instituation was slightly wiered but he looked kind..and the moment he saw my application he asked about my dad..and he was impressed..and wished me a great career with them..( first and last time to see him)
All that happened in two days..sob7an allah..with out a doubt..this is not about how goodآ i am or how good they are..this is allah’s givings in that specific time..thank allah..
I spent the day from class to class..takingآ notes..andآ watching what other ladies do..and i felt so blessed because i saw great promising things and i also saw big flaws that would be a chalange to correct in my own way..
Thank allah that the working hours doesn’t get in the way of maintaining the same quality time that i want to give my kids..nor with the programming/analysis diploma..
May allah help me with every thing..
Don’t forget me with some do3a2 from the heart..آ آ آ آ آ آ آ