” When sick, too tired to act and react…thoughts seem rapid, yet blue and don’t contain an ounce of delusion…but, they are thoughts that would never exit their chamber in the mind.”
* The best love quote: “Love is allowing yourself to be silly, foolish and nude around your lover, this is how much you trust him/her with you.”
* The Good Wife, is the name of the new TV show i highly enjoy these days. and it got me thinking, why do women need to get broken first before they fight and get back on their feet retaining their self-worth back?!! is it because we value love and family so much or because we don’t love ourselves so much?!!
* You really Love me??
then please don’t hurt me!
* Generous people have it in them by default to: share what they have, wish they have stuff to share, may think of others before themselves, make sacrifices, make compromises…they are not selfish, they don’t feel OK about using others and they don’t appreciate people by how much they own.
* True, Talk is cheap…that’s why there’s always so much from it.
* a day ago, for the first time in my life, I am starting to feel OK about my body.
* The only wish I have is for my kids to grow up in the best way ever…my only worry is: am I giving them what helps??
* I miss my beautiful dad…I don’t miss my ugly dad.
* the question: Is it/he/she/ worth it? is misleading…it should be: Am I worth it? as giving according to the condition of worth will create a world empty from giving…fact is, no one is worth it…but if we give because we are worth the goodness that adds up in us after each giving, then this world will be a tavern.
* I miss praying in the masjid.
* I feel terrible for -without any intention- setting a bad example…Influence is as dangerous as can be…and if experiencing my free will to mess up made messing up any easier for someone close to me…then i have been a bad influence…and i feel terrible for that…
* Being a good person, is being talented at maneuvering well plotted deceptions created each second by people.
* My little girl is beautiful and my little boy is smart…and i worry about them both because they are too sensitive.
* Now that I know how it started, how it was…i can easily see how will it end. but that is no piece of cake.
* I was asked how do I feel about butterflies, well…they are like flying roses.
* A good meal, a good movie to watch with my loved ones and a good night sleep, do the trick for me these days…I have become simple…once again.