As part of the “good old blogging days 2006/2007” i am happy to host my dear friend Mais* from the good old days when we used to blog together through Jeeran…when we used to wow each other everyday by words that come from the soul.
Thank you Mais*
Going gradient:: – Dreams
- Attempts, Messages, illusions ….
- Where you don’t have to dip the truth in sugar.
- Be a lot of people at the same time.
- Keep an identity loud and clear.
- Moments in different accents.
- Hide and seek.
- You never know what else…
Everything holds up something.
You Are [A delighted cube. of sugar…Unique as a pearl]]
Be careful what you wear to bed at night, you never know who you’ll meet in your dreams.”
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
[To people like you, your analog of my own personality lacks your confidence.
In simple words … I am sure I don’t like you!!]… I Miss you sometimes ??!
He laughs at my dreams, but I dream about his laughter. ”