Sharifo, my dear bro. passed me this tag card…this is a nice switch of mood.
I agree, life is good…yeah…it is…i’m trying here…it is good…ok…hello!!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I would never be happy to blog anonymously…tried it once and failed big time…best friends who knew me blew my cover…ask Fadi, he’d tell you 😀
Although i take a lot of heat for my sharp tongue and real opinions, i wouldn’t have it any other way…i’d rather face my faults and other’s than fake idealism in me and others.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side
Hmmm…well…OMG, the thoughts that came to mind!! :S
Lets just say that I’m too stubborn for my own good…among other things 😀
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
the female version of my father 😀
and some extra pounds…and some qualities i couldn’t have more of and some other qualities i would LOVE to get rid of…b2ekhtesar, one large sac of mixed goods!
And many times i see a tired drained person…but i throw a ball of water on that image and shake away the image then start fresh…all over again.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
ICE TEA baby!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
a. write stories
b. Watch movies, or TV shows i love
c. practice my art to eat chocolate as slowly as possible
e. I really dig nice conversations with friends
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
YES…many…a whole lot…i wanna be rich and famous and successful and travel the world and enjoy love at its purist forms (my kids my kids my kids)
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the chief of the gang…the trouble provoker…the one behind the riots and oh god we had riots!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
The point when my kids grew enough to hold me when I’m crying and crack me up from laughter when I’m down…we exchange support now 🙂
9. is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It is not easy but my bet is always on the good heart and understanding open mind they have…but then again, even if they weren’t of that type…I feel it’s how i prefer writing and it’s who i am.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
depends on who I’m talking to on the phone 🙂
If it’s just gossip and blabber…no…a book is way more interesting.
I pass this tag to…umm:
Fadi, Insomniac and Gohary